This trip will be a little different than our previous ones in that we will be travelling with Sharon's sister and her husband. We will be in the Festiva and they will be in their class C motor home. This allows us a bit more flexibility as we don't have to rely on hotels for our accommodations! We do have a few hotel nights booked though.
Here's a general overview of our trip:
- 2 provinces
- 22 states, 12 of which we haven't been in before
- approximately 11,000km / 6,800 miles
- 20 days
- 1 Festiva meet!
- Time in Amish country
- Two full days in Washington DC
- A return to Festiva Madness! Our last visit was back in 2011
- visiting the towns where a couple of our favorite HGTV shows are based
- New Orleans
- Pikes Peak
What are your favorite road-tripping hacks? We'd love to hear from you so leave your comments below.